Thursday, December 30, 2010

This and That

We have been busy doing nothing.  It seems there are lots of little things that need to get put away, fixed, thrown out…I have been getting ready for school to begin again.  Get ready for some penguins!

2010-12-25_273I always hate for our photo cards to sit in a basket so this year I added them to our little friend.  Now we can see everyone throughout the day. 

 

IMG_4596

 This has been the hotspot for the last week.  Ryan had to take a day off because his finger hurt.  That’s nothing but ridiculous!

 

IMG_4608Ryan organized our shoes.  This is our life: notice anything wrong with all four pairs of flip-flops?  Truth be told, I have a pair of my own that I got this summer.  I think I wore them twice.  I have searched the house and can not find one of them.  Betting it’s the left one!

 

IMG_4610 Gramma and Grandpa got Ryan some new friends for Christmas.  We’ve watched them for about two hours today.  This one is way better than our last one.  It lights up in different colors and you can see them better.  These are bigger and busier ants too.  Too much fun around here!

No comments: