Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lumpy

Poor Ryan, and me because I got to be woken up and it was still dark, woke up this morning with a huge lump on the side of his neck.  It was super tender to the touch, hence the screaming and crying.  Fortunately, Erik had already woken up crying for Harvey.  Overall, super fun start to the day!  I wasn’t able to get him in to the doctor until 5 tonight.  Apparently, the ‘zit’ under his nose and the one on his chest that I popped (whoops!) was not a sign of horribly premature adolesence, but of a bacterial infection.  His lymph nodes are not happy.  So he is now on antibiotics.  Can I just say how happy I am that I took their Christmas photos the day before he woke up with the aforementioned blemish!  I have enough of those Christmas photos coming in the future.  

No comments: