Friday, January 8, 2010

“WOW!”

Erik has uttered his third word!  “WOW!”  He is so proud and of course, so are we.  He can now say “Uh-oh”, “Mama” and “Wow”.  That about covers it all so it might be a while before we get another one. 

Tonight I took Ryan to his first play. (He still hasn’t been to a movie theater).  He sat on my lap the whole time.  I wasn’t sure if he was liking it but every once in a while I would see a smile.  He never took his eyes off the stage.  Turns out he loved it!  It was based on one of our favorite books; I must have read it a hundred times:

IMG_3150

 

The set was done perfectly.  It looked just like the book.  It was funny and cute.  Perfect for little kids.  I think we’ll head back in the spring for another performance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW - 3 words - COOL (maybe that will be his next word??)...NAh, it needs to be some form of DADDY, then Bubba (for Ryan).
Cute play - where was it? Tessie