Sunday, January 24, 2010

Whew!

We had quite a busy weekend! A good friend of ours came on Fri. night and stayed with us for the weekend. Ryan was thrilled to sleep in his tent so we could have his room for our friend. Good thing we changed the toddler bed to a full bed since our friend is about 6' 2"! Ryan is sleeping in it again tonight of course. We had home fellowship in the morning on Sat. and hurried home to have lunch with my younger brother and his family. A couple of hours after they left, my older brother's family joined us for dinner. We had church this morning, said goodbye to our out of town friend, and had another family for dinner tonight. WHEW!

Tomorrow I am going to give the photo shoot another shot. I am hoping I don't have to buy another photo of Erik crying!

"Got Kimchi" is one year old today! It's been fun to record our journey to Erik and our family life this last year. Looking forward to sharing more in the next year!

No comments: