Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Back to School

Ryan is back to school this week and Erik got to start his gym class again. We also went back to Bible study today and Erik did great. It feels good to be back on a schedule, but with the new year it also feels like a turning point. Next month is our chance to go see our neighborhood Kindergarten program. Though we have been thinking about what Ryan will do next year, we are going to have to think a little lot more if we are going to do homeschooling. I decided to start doing some fun activities on a regular schedule with Ryan to see how it goes. We had a nice block of time today since Erik has started taking longer naps. On Monday I had written out all the things we were going to do for ‘school’. It was the highlight. As soon as we finished our activities Ryan asked, “Can you write a list for tomorrow?” I certainly can! Because the only thing I like more than lists is crossing things off lists! So everyday we will have a list. I have to admit that I am totally looking forward to going to the teacher store tomorrow. I love teaching supplies like most women like shoes. I would take a box of Tangrams over a pair of shoes any day! Whatever we decide I am looking forward to lots of fun with Ryan. 2010-01-06_004

This is one of our favorites.

2010-01-06_002

2010-01-06_003 Our little hedgehog who made his way into the mitten.

2010-01-06_006

Brothers!

2010-01-06_018

2010-01-06_046

2010-01-06_039

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved Ryan's debut....and love the two of them in the rocker - Tessie