Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vererans Day Parade!

When I was driving to get my haircut yesterday I saw signs for the Veteran's Day Parade. I didn't even know they had one, apparently it's been going on for 91 years, so I've been out of the loop for quite some time.


Ryan stood and waved with this flag for almost two hours. Then he came home and ran round the house with three flags singing "America, America..." (I know, he shouldn't be running with pointy objects, but how do you squash young patriotism?!).




Erik was on my back the whole time so this is my best job taking his picture.









I wish you could see how truly fabulous this lady was. She had the perfect red hairdo.






We loved this one because it looks like "Sarge".



I had to take a picture of the Marines. Our friend John is a Marine who was deployed recently. The video makes me think of him and his family and their great sacrifice for our freedom.


Looks like Erik may be going Air Force like Grandpa!

No comments: