Thursday, November 12, 2009

Bullseye!

About two weeks ago Harvey came home and said he saw a big sign on our new Target: Open November 15. Well, that immediately went on the calendar. So this morning Harvey was reading the local paper and it says that Target opened on Nov. 11. Hey, that was yesterday! I told Harvey I was off to take Ryan to school and asked if he wanted to go to our new Target. Of course he did! (He's a good shopper).




New carts!
(At one day old, this is as clean as I'm ever going to get!)


We bought our chicken for dinner at Target! This is good as a padded room filled with climbing aparatus!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gay and I are jealous that you guys got to Target first!!! Cle, our next door neighbor told us it was the 15th and nothing would happen before then....WELL - I'm gonna have to tell him we would have been there HAD we known!!!!!
Cute photo of Harv!!!
Tessie