Monday, November 23, 2009

Hair!

Firstly, I know the picture of me in the kitchen was pitiful, but I actually had a friend ask if I was sick. No more make-up free/ bad hair pictures for a while! Well, unless the kids look cute!

So we had another boring day. I was up until 1 am last night going through my piles of papers/pictures/preschool masterpieces...I decided if we were having Thanksgiving here on Thurs. I better get started. Today it was more cleaning, therefore no pictures!

Erik really needs another haircut and it made me think about Ryan's hair at his age, so join me in my trip back down memory lane:




the fuzz


Didn't Baby Alive have this exact pose?
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sing with me now....."memories..........."
Oh how I remember many of these.
They made me smile and laugh. Love that hair!!!
Hugs - Tessie