Saturday, November 21, 2009

Scooting Along

My favorite way to blog...with a cup of joe and a piece of pie! No complaining, I told you to come over and have some!

I wonder what percentage of photos of Ryan have this helmet in them.



I wish falling was always this funny.







The playdough had to go, so we finally made a fresh batch...





Thanks for the cookie cutters Grandma! Since Ryan can't eat cut out cookies we put them to good use.

As much as I am looking forward to Thanksgiving, which is a lot...I can't wait for Friday so I can start bringing out the Christmas decorations. Erik is going to have quite the time learning to leave Mommy's Snow Village alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute - always cute.....and I always love looking at my nephew's! And thankful my sis takes them and shares them!!!!
Miss you guys - trying to lay low this weekend cause I am pretty wiped - hope to see you soon!
Yummy pie! Thanks for sharing. Hugs - Tessie