Thursday, February 13, 2014

Now Presenting…

 Today was Erik’s first class presentation.  They are studying hibernation.  He did a report on garter snakes.  He was really excited about getting up in front of the class.  I was a little surprised.  He is pretty quiet in class and in general.  He practiced and practiced.  I’m going to see if I can get Harvey to put it up on the blog.  He was really cute.

Image00066  

It was a full day at school.  After the presentations they had a “Fun Day.”  They had an hour of outdoor games for the kids and then a pizza lunch.  After that the kindergarteners celebrated their 100th day.  Since we are homeschooling we aren’t all on the exact same day of being in school, but since I put it all together and we have been literally counting down the days for like…a hundred days, we went with ours.  I spent a LOT of time putting together several cute activities.  Erik has been looking forward to this since Ryan’s party.

Image00069 

 

Image00073 Pretty sure the 100 Fruit Loops necklace is the reason for wanting the party!

 

Image00028

100 gumballs

 

Image00046

What can you build with 100 Legos

(or however many you really decide to take)

 

 Image00068

Now I need to clean up the kitchen so I can get out the flamingos…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO ERIK! Auntie Tess is quite proud of you!!