Monday, April 2, 2012

In which I talk of loose teeth and pink camouflage…

Ryan will be seven in a week and a half.  He will also be without at least one of his teeth.  We can barely get school work done he is so fixed on playing with the top front one.  He also has another loose one on the bottom. 

IMG_8486

On Sunday we got news that more EPs have been issued.  While it is great news, it hit me like a left hook.  Our agency only got one.  That means we only got through January.  The last group made it to January…  It just felt like almost no movement, like my summer with her slipped away as I read the email.    So I did what anyone in this situation would do, I went on Ebay.  I decided to find something fun for Kimmy that would definitely still fit her when she comes home.  Imagine the joy when I found pink camouflage pants!  I’m thinking it’s way cheaper than therapy and she’ll look darling!  Of course I’ll need to find just the right shirt!

IMG_8484

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Ryan! And those pink camouflage pants are super cute!! But Aunt Jane, you are going to need to update your profile. It still says that Ryan is 4 1/2 and Eric is 15 months!! I think they are a little older than that, don't you? :)

Elise