Monday, April 9, 2012

18 Months

Another month…

2012-04-09 11.30.43

It looks like someone’s sweater is getting a little snug.  Oh how I long to take a clear photo of her!  I don’t have a single photo that isn’t blurry.  It just adds to my irritation of her not being here.  I hope our computer can handle the number of pictures I will be taking once she gets home!  She is still in the 50-75% in height and 75-90th in weight. 

The first babies of the year will be coming home this week.  It should be another couple of weeks until the next group has their EPs approved. 
We don’t know when the third group will be issued EPs.  Hopefully there will be another group in April, but it may be May and then we should expect only one group per month.  Our agency is only caught up through the very beginning of February.  Since our agency in Korea has said their quota will allow all of the referrals issued through Nov.’11 to come home this year, and we are June, I think she should be home by the end of the summer.  Of course we’ll hope it’s sooner, but at least we have some amount of confidence that to get July-Nov. home, we’ll have to be out of the way.

No comments: