Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Doctors

Whew!  I left home at 12:40 to pick Ryan up at school for his doctor appointments and we pulled in the driveway at 5:30.  Since his doctors are about 25 minutes away I like to do the pediatrician and allergist on the same day.  We used to live two minutes from the hospital.  That was convenient.  I just like the doctors so much and love that they sit back and just talk to us.  I always feel like all of my answerable questions get answered.  So I keep driving all the way up there.  I may have to revisit that when we have three.  Anywho, the allergist decided to do a blood test on Ryan since it’s been many years since we did one.  That was a long wait in the lab.  We’ll find out in a couple of days if anything has changed with his allergies and if he will do a skin test too.  My box of egg substitute is almost finished.  I looked at the familiar box in the grocery store yesterday and decided to hold off…just in case I already have my last box.  Nothing changes for us if he hasn’t outgrown them, but it would be so fun for him.  On the way home he asked if we could pray about it.  So we did.  And then we got a well-deserved smoothie.

No comments: