Thursday, October 6, 2011

It’s All Fun and Games

It's been a rainy day. We had lots of fun catching butterflies and doing puzzles. I'm a huge fan of puzzles for kids. It's fun to watch them learn to look for colors and shapes to put them together.

2011-10-06_002

2011-10-06_004

2011-10-06_005

2011-10-06_008


So we heard from our mechanic. I don't think I mentioned that...but I wouldn't be surprised if I wrote an entire post about it already. Did I tell you about catching butterflies? The mechanic's recommendation, in case I didn't tell you and you care to know, is for us to buy a new car now since it is going to take him a LONG time to put the 200 parts together on my car. We are going to need a new car at some point since I'm over 190,000 miles at this point, but I hope we can keep this one (since it's going to cost as much as a new car to fix) too. I do see some benefits to having an older car. My kids know how to use a key to unlock a door, they know how to open a door all by themselves, they know what a cassette tape is, and they don't expect the heated air or air conditioning to reach them for at least ten minutes. I may have to ease them into the luxuries of 21st century car.

No comments: