Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Kimmy

Erik came in from the backyard yelling, “Mommy, take my picture!”  Good call!

2011-10-08_017

  Some serious cuteness!

 

2011-10-08_027

 

 2011-10-08_020 

 

2011-10-08_030

Happy Birthday Kimmy!

Well, as we speak, or at least as I type, our baby girl is celebrating her first birthday in Korea.  I know that it will be a special event with her foster family.  I hope we get pictures!  We went out to dinner.  We went to our favorite Japanese/Korean restaurant.  I would have taken a picture but that would have meant I would have had to at least comb my hair.  We’ll celebrate tomorrow.  It got too complicated worrying about celebrating when she is celebrating in Korea or when it’s the 9th here…but we’re going big when she gets home! : )

Yesterday Erik had a runny nose all day.  By evening I was sneezing every few minutes and getting a headache.  He woke up happy as a clam and hasn’t needed to even wipe his nose today.  I woke up a mess.  My head hurt, my ears hurt and my teeth hurt, not to mention my joints.  Anywho, I’m almost done with my Theraflu so I’ll share what we are doing for Kimmy tomorrow.  Nothing big or fancy, but special for us.  Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope it was a happy celebration and all are feeling better! Tessie