Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

It’s always exciting to get to welcome another kiddo home.  We got to go to the airport to meet the newest member of our friends’ family.  They brought their first son home the same day we brought Erik home. 

Our cousins spent the afternoon with us on Saturday.  The boys just love to be with them.  We spent yesterday at their house, mostly in the pool.  I even got in!  I am so happy that Erik is enjoying their pool this summer.  Didn’t take any pictures though!

 

2011-07-02_001

 

Today was a very lazy 4th of July.  Ryan woke up ready to put flags everywhere.  Good thing, I didn’t see a neighbor near us with a flag anywhere.  The boys all went to bed already so we are missing fireworks this year.  I’m super good with that!  Hopefully next 4th of July I’ll need to buy a cute red, white, and blue dress!

IMG_0822

No comments: