Thursday, July 21, 2011

Got Mail!

 IMG_1217 Ryan got some very fun mail today.  Someone at the Giants’ office is on top of fan mail.

2011-07-21_012

Erik saw an ad for the new Winnie the Pooh movie and has talked about it ever since.  Since it was so hot today I thought it would be cool and a fun first movie for him.  Ryan was not interested in movies at all at this age but I thought Erik would like it.  I think there were about 12 other people there so we got to sit right in the middle.  After the twenty minutes of advertising and previews…it finally started.  After about five minutes it was time for a potty break.  We got settled in again and he watched for a few minutes.  He then climbed on my lap, which I had been waiting and waiting for, he leaned back, whispered, “I love you Mommy” and gave me a kiss.  He knows how to work it!  He then leaned back and said, “Let’s go home.”  Sorry buddy, Mommy paid $17, enjoy the show!  He settled in again and we did enjoy the rest of the show. 

 2011-07-21_001  

 

2011-07-21_004

 

2011-07-21_005

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Personally I am hoping for something signed and a little more personal from Buster......laughed about the movie. Tess

mare said...

so cute that you & erik got to see winnie the pooh together! love, love, love that he said, "i love you mommy" :)