Sunday, April 10, 2011

Too White

This room was so bad when we moved in that the fresh white walls didn’t bother me when we got the room ready for Erik.  As time went on I started to long for a little color.  I was going to leave the walls alone but I decided to use all of that energy in finding the right yellow for the kitchen for the baby’s room.  I went and bought the paint this weekend.  The Giants kind of got in my way with actually getting started, but hopefully I can check this off ‘the list’ very soon!

2011-04-09_004

 

 

2011-04-09_001 

 

 2011-04-09_002 Also on my list before the baby comes is sanding and repainting this dresser.  My mom spotted this one on the sidewalk.  A couple of years ago Harvey replaced the bottoms of the drawers because they were falling into the drawers below and I couldn’t open them.  In this house we own one dresser, and two beds that we bought/inherited that are in new condition.    Every other piece, without exception, is used and has been or needs to be refinished.  I’ve only owned this one for about 15 years so that’s pretty much on schedule for us…

No comments: