Monday, April 18, 2011

It’s How We Work Around Here!

About a week ago I mentioned to Harvey that the screws on the toilet were rusty and kept dripping gross water onto the base.  I asked him if he could replace the screws…

IMG_8262

Yeah, this is where the sink was about two hours ago.  This folks, is how we work around here!  This morning Harv went to Lowe’s to get some things for the garden.  He looked at the bathroom pieces and came back ready to replace the sink and the toilet.  I have been hesitant to replace anything because the whole bathroom needs to be gutted, but since Harv told me it was going to be about 5 (FIVE!!!) years before he gets to this bathroom, I decided to go for it.  I started hinting at the floor but that will have to wait the five years.  Of course I have decided that I might as well paint…it’s so small and all.  I just might need some new towels!  As par for our course, the pipe is too long so Harv has to go back to the store tomorrow to get a new one.  So tomorrow it will be in.  I just can’t figure out why we never get to the master bath!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love you guys! It is SOOO much fun knowing you and watching the adventures unfold. Reading this - I just had to laugh! tessie