Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Swimming Again

It just hasn’t been a hot summer so we have only gone a couple of times so far.  Our cousins are back from their vacation so hopefully August will involve lots of swimming.  Ryan loves to go and play with them in their pool.  Mommy loves watching, from the chair with my drink in hand!

2010-08-03_010

 

2010-08-03_007 

 

2010-08-03_008

Erik ventured down to the second stair today.  He hasn’t warmed up to the idea of getting all the way in.

So I have thought about getting a body wave for about three years.  Seriously.  I finally went last week.  Let’s just say that not one person noticed.  I have to go back tomorrow to get it redone because there is no waving.  It’s not that I don’t love a couple of hours off by myself, I would just prefer it be somewhere exciting, like Target. 

No comments: