Thursday, May 7, 2009

Got Fire?

It was an afternoon of emergencies! Fire after fire! Did I mention how fun '4' is?





Further proof that fireman are super cute!



As darling as he is, I can't help but notice how much better this picture would look if we had baseboards! (Those are so far down the line that Yoo Rock will be in this coat with the same background).

Last night I had another dream: We were in the car and I realized it was time to go to get the baby at the airport. The terrible thing was that we hadn't told anybody yet so no one was going to be there to share the moment with us. We didn't have the video camera, and we were going to be late so our little guy was going to be waiting for us. I woke up completely stressed. It must mean he's coming soon!! He doesn't have a bed yet though! (Harvey had to go to Target to get a carseat so we could take Ryan home from the hospital, so it's sort of tradition to not have vital items until the last minute). I have been busy clearing out his room and organizing what has to stay in there. Hopefully he'll be home in June or early July! That's not very far away. So much left to do...more dreams coming right?!
List update: Shed arrives this weekend! Harvey has to put in a foundation, but hopefully it will go fast once that is in. (If you missed the list, you'll have to go back to previous posts to see what Harvey has been up to).
So I had another tutorial tonight. Harvey said, "Ryan is better than you are, he can remember all the shortcuts...blah, blah,..." I didn't listen to all the other things my 4 year old can do better than me on the computer. I do now know what they do when I leave them alone. You hope your children inherit your strengths not your weaknesses, he got my eyesight (well prior to 40 year old vision) and Harvey's computer smarts. Way better than the other way around!
Stay tuned for THE SHED!



1 comment:

Tessie said...

So - will the next title on your blog read GOT SHED!!!!!!!!

Cute of my little fireman nephew.....he is adorable!

We will have to stop by for this eventful weekend.
Hugs - Tessie