Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nothing But the Best

 We have three birthday (4 birthday kids) parties this week on top of Ryan’s.  Both of Ryan’s are drop-off parties…yeah!  We spent the morning shopping.  Otherwise it was a nice, warm, easy day.  Erik took a good nap and Ryan and I did school outside.  It’s been kind of boring around here.  I haven’t even taken pictures!  I pulled the camera out before dinner to liven up the post a little!  Harv called around 4pm to tell me he wasn’t coming home for dinner.  Some of his employees took him out for a prime rib dinner!  So I immediately cancelled the last minute trip to the store I was reluctantly planning.  Unfortunately, the fridge was a little bare.  So I whipped out some homemade pizza!  Nothing but the best, most nutritional dinners for my kids!  Ryan got a piece of bread with pizza sauce toasted in the oven and Erik got an English muffin with sauce AND cheese.  Like I said, nothing but the best here!  Ryan LOVED it.  I kid you not!  He asked for a second one.  All over it Buddy!  To top the dinner off (and relieve any tinge of guilt) they got a fruit smoothie too.

2011-05-03_002 

 

2011-05-03_005

 

2011-05-03_006

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the photos are always appreciated! Tessie