Sunday, November 14, 2010

Babies

The excitement never ends around here!!  We have babies and lots of them!  They’re only the size of ants, but they have their mother’s good looks (and naughtiness).  We think Miss Rocky had a couple dozen.  We have already watched a few sneak over to the fish side of the tank.  I watched one jump out of a fish’s path just in time.  Ryan was so excited.  His first words were, “Can we keep them until they are big…and then eat them?”  Yes, we are raising a true animal lover.  So…have you wondered if a crayfish was the right fit for your family?  We have just the one (or six) just for you. Okay, I’m back. (I know, you didn’t know I left, but we had dinner and played Skipbo)  Harv noticed that two of the fish had rather large tummies!?  So you better decide soon if you want a crayfish!

On the sidebar I put a new button “Amazima”.  I started reading this gal’s blog a while ago.  She reminds me of a young Amy Carmichael.  If you haven’t read her autobiography(Amy’s, not Katie’s)…you should!  The quick background is that she (Katie, not Amy) went to Uganda on a short term missions trip and ended up going back to teach kindergarten.  She is in her early twenties and now almost four years since she first went she has adopted 14 girls and has started a school program that sponsors about 400 girls to go to school and to get a good meal each day.  It is exciting to see what God is doing there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My evenings/days....hey whenever I read these ....are now better than ever.......and I cannot WAIT to see all the little ones.....IF any remain when I come over!! Hugs,
Tessie