Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Big Pile of Rocks

Harv, It’s a little lot more than I thought!” (or need)

2010-06-10_001 

 Ryan thought it was just about right and has already laid claim to any extras!

2010-06-10_006

 

2010-06-10_004

 

2010-06-10_011

So the project isn’t checked off the list yet, but it’s getting close.  We haven’t finished the list from last year and I have a new one I am biting at the bit to share with Harv!  : )

Erik’s allergy appointment was what I was hoping for surprise, surprise!  Since there wasn’t a reaction (from food) that prompted my getting him tested and his numbers were really low, the allergist said I can keep the eggs and dairy in his diet.  His main concern is keeping on top of his skin care regimen every day.  We can try eliminating all dairy and eggs and see if his eczema gets better, but he didn’t feel we had to do that.  It was all good news to me and Erik got his first sucker out of it all.  You know how you wait and wait for your doctor and then when you finally get your turn they whip through everything and have their hand on the doorknob before you can get out your first question…well this guy is the total opposite.  After about 40 minutes of discussing almost no allergy I finally had to give in to the suckers because the boys were scaling the walls.  We love our doctor, thoroughness and all! : )

No comments: