Saturday, January 17, 2015

Movie Time

 

Button and Alfie took the kids to Paddington yesterday.  Megan’s first movie at the theatre!  She couldn’t have been happier about stopping for candy first!

Image00003

 

 

Image00005

Finally got the shower curtain rod in.  It’s so much prettier than the plastic one!  Had no idea it was such a big project.  It’s straight though.

 

Image00007

Train rack is up!  I was worried it would be too big, but it turned out fine.  I hadn’t seen it for years, so I was glad I still liked it.

 

 

Image00008

We made a deal…no more models (Ryan’s new passion, and Harvey’s old one) until the closet is done.  Should have thought of that years ago.  Harv is on the move.

 

Image00012

He started the door yesterday.  He said it will be completed by my birthday (I forgot to make sure it’s THIS February!)

No comments: