Thursday, September 18, 2014

Here we go again

Megan had been asking to play soccer again for months.  I told her she had  to wait because there was a little too much laying on the ground-not participating last time.  So this week we headed back onto the field.

 Image00001 Yep, out of bounds…

 

Image00002 She was so excited to play and listened very well to the coach.  I wish I had my camera out in time to catch her running across the field with the ball…in her hands.  She did leave the field a few times during play.  She said she needed to talk to me.  She went back happily though and it was a successful class.  I think it will be fun for her.  She wants to take ballet next time.  I mean, can you even wait for the pictures?

 

Image00005 

 

Image00006 Isn’t she looking older?  Only a few weeks until she turns 4.

 

 

Image00008

 

Image00011

Ryan has hand, foot, and mouth…(and ears, knees…)  It has been pretty mild, no fever, but he stayed home today and we told his coach he can’t play on Saturday.  He looked a little teary when the doctor said he shouldn’t play, but he had a great attitude.  The doctor gave us some guidelines for when he should be around other kids.  Ryan’s coach reminded us he still has two more days! : )

No comments: