Sunday, September 7, 2014

Getting Back to School

 The kids are back to school!  The boys started Thursday.  Megan and I headed an hour north to visit a friend.  Not having to go get Erik at 12 sure opens up the day to more things.  Erik loved going all day…three recesses, what’s not to like?  Megan likes her different classes so far.  She goes M/W while I work with the boys.  She was home on Fri. with us and boy does that make it all the more difficult.  She started Korean school on Sat. morning.  She said she liked it and wants to go back.Image00001

 

Image00002

 

Image00004

Both boys wanted to pick their own clothes for the first day of school…

Image00007

I didn’t realize until I saw this picture…Ryan wore Erik’s shirt! : )

 

 

Image00009

My 4th grader!  How can it be?

 Image00011

My 1st grader!

 

 Image00014 It wasn’t until I saw this picture that I realized I sent Erik to school with chocolate on his face. : )

 

 

Image00015Ryan likes all of his teachers.  He has four this year.  Two teachers each teach two subjects.  He isn’t super excited about Latin, but he seems to be happy with everything else.  We are already behind…I am going to have to work on the Megan/Friday thing.

No comments: