Monday, April 7, 2014

He’s “Ready”

It’s 10 pm.  Ryan is asleep.  We practiced and practiced his presentation all through the day.  The timeline we were given just didn’t give adequate time to memorize the presentation. Oh, did I mention that he decided to change his analysis yesterday?  Awesome.   Hopefully, we will be able to do more ahead of time next year now that we know the process.  If we didn’t have vacation next week, I would probably still have to take one.  I’ll put up some pictures of his presentation tomorrow.  He’ll be done by 3pm.

Erik has his country report on Thurs.  That one was a more my level!  He could not be any prouder about presenting South Korea.  Of course I signed up to do the international party afterwards…because I’m insane.  I also need to put Easter Eggs together for a hunt at school and do something for Ryan’s birthday on Thurs. (to celebrate at school.)  I think I’m going to bed now!  : ) 

No comments: