Monday, March 3, 2014

Sunday (yep, that’s my title)

 I made the littles pose before church, and the rain.  2014-03-02_005

 

2014-03-02_007

 

 

2014-03-02_009

This is how I’ll remember Harvey during the Lego years…fixing them.

 

2014-03-02_010  I am NOT a bird person.  I am NOT happy about the giant flock of wild parrots that spend a good bad portion of the day in our trees every day yapping away.  Yesterday when I was in the kitchen I saw a lady and her daughter walking in our backyard towards our back door.  When I met her at the door and she told me she was driving by and saw a parrot caught in our garden netting…which is supposed to keep them OUT of the garden area.  Harvey to the rescue…

 

Baseball has started.  I had to buy new dry erase pens so I can keep the boys practices/games color coded.  Ryan is on two teams and now Erik is starting t-ball.  Ryan will have four practices a week until the season starts.  that means five practices, three different fields.  Hopefully both boys will arrive at the right field on the correct days, at the right times…at least most of the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And good luck to you!!!! WOW.
Let me know when you have the official schedules.
Tessie