Monday, September 17, 2012

The teacher

While Ryan and I did spelling, Erik took on the role of teacher.  Megan learned all about her ABCs and 123s.

 IMG_3828 

 

IMG_3831

 

 

IMG_3830

Today I took Ryan for his dental check-up.  I just knew when they asked me to go in the back to talk to the dentist it wasn’t going to be good.  I was feeling bad about not doing a good job cleaning his teeth and about his first cavity.   A cavity would have been awesome.  So when he caught that fly ball with his mouth a few months ago…apparently it damaged and hence stunted his PERMANENT tooth’s growth.  We have to watch that it doesn’t turn color (infection) and hope that it will continue to grow.  I am so bummed that he might lose a permanent tooth at seven.  He just got it!  But no cavities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers for my little Posey!!!
Cute pics of Erik and Megan!
Hugs - Tessie