Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Dog

 It seems we are going to be able to put off getting a dog for a little while longer:

2011-06-06_001

 

2011-06-06_004

 

2011-06-06_005

I couldn’t be more exhausted!  Not on my ‘list’ but I painted the living room today.  I have a phobia of ‘baby blue’.  It turned out a little more blue than gray but it looks nice and it is about a thousand times better than the peach I have lived with since we moved in.  Now I have to do the trim…just thinking about that makes me tired.  If I can get that done this week I just might add the hallway to my list.  Of course now I have to paint the bookcases because they don’t go with the new paint.  I don’t see it happening once the little one comes so I better get to bed so I can get to work (oh, and finish up kindergarten.)

No comments: