Saturday, February 13, 2010

Work, work, work!

Yesterday Ryan went hiking with some friends.  I told their mom we were all finally feeling well again.  By the time Ryan got home his eyes were glassy and he had a fever.  Today he still has a fever (can’t you tell by the photo below?) and took a 2 1/2 hour nap.  Boy do I miss naps.  This morning Ryan got up and said, “Let’s work in the yard.”  Good with me!  So Harv and I worked and the boys played.  I am so happy that Erik loves being outside so much.   By lunch Ryan started melting.  I know when he willingly takes a nap that he is not well.  Hoping he kicks the fever tonight.  We had to send Daddy and Erik to our cousins for the big Chinese New Year dinner without us.

2010-02-13_008

 

 

2010-02-13_003

 

 

2010-02-13_004

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HOOORAAAAYYYYY! I got to see the video and it almost made me cry. Your boys will appreciate both of you when they get older - appreciating the simple things in life and having fun with those simple things. Made me miss you even MORE!!!! Great job Harv!
Love you guys - Tessie