Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Years are Short


The boys are finished with school.  We will continue to do some more work together, but our schedule will be a lot easier.  I read a quote I hadn’t heard before, “The days are long, but the years short.”  I thought that summed it up perfectly for me.  I think having the kids home so much makes it seem long sometimes, and yet I now have a 5th grader!  My little Erik is very ready to be a second grader. In just three months Megan will start transitional kindergarten.  Of course I didn’t get my school choice, so I have to drive twice as far in the opposite direction of the boys’ school to get her and then go get the carpool gang.  Glad it is only two days a week.  Megan will go to kindergarten at our neighborhood school next year.






Yep, the years are short!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He needs a Giants lunch bag for next year!!!

Tessie