Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Peeps are Coming!

 The kids have a weird Easter break this year.  It is from Wed. to Wed.  Not a fan.   I so wish we had all of next week off!  Image00001

 Yesterday we headed over to Gramma and Grandpa’s for our annual egg hunt.  Megan had the boys re-hide the eggs several times for her.  Hunting is definitely her thing.

 Image00006 

 

 

Image00010 

Harvey made these planters for Gramma.  I think he needs to make me some too!

 

Image00012

 

 

So we have been busy putting our Peeps displays together.  I’m quite proud!  No light sabers this year.

Image00002

 

 

Image00004

So it hasn’t rained for like 5 years and yet somehow we have an 80% chance for tomorrow when I have 28 people coming for Easter.  Good thing there are only 14 children 10 and under.  Man I need a basement!

No comments: