Friday, October 3, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

 Who knew it would be about 100 degrees in October?  Obviously it wasn’t me when we put together the field trip to the pumpkin patch!  Oh man was it hot out there!  Fun was had by all nonetheless.  And I get to check off pumpkin patch!  We went here five years ago.  I can only handle these giant pumpkin places about every…five years!  Next time Ryan will be 14!  Wow, that’s weird.  I’m sure he’ll be all for a trip to the patch!

Image00134

 

Image00142

This is the pumpkin I picked for Megan.  Of course you know she put it back because she had to pick her own and it was about three times the size!

Image00176 We love that the Giants are perfect pumpkin patch attire.  It was a great day: pumpkin patch, a visit from a friend who recently moved, Giants WON and Dodgers LOST!  Perfect!

No comments: