Thursday, August 14, 2014

Out of order

So paint was supposed to go last, but Harvey decided to just paint now.  This way we know we like the color and can put the towel rack above the toilet once it goes in.  This side will be done.  The color is a pretty grey.  The lighting was bad for pictures so you’ll have to trust me.  I may use it in the bedroom too.  The good news is that the toilet came today.  The bad news, which always seems to tag along in all things bathroom, is that only the tank came and no one seems to know if the other part is coming or not.

Image00004

I’d say we are pretty traditional. : )

 Image00002 Erik is our first featured artist!

I’m thinking I might turn the sconces up instead.  I have to see next to the large mirrors I guess.

 

Image00003 Ha!  How slick is this?!

We already have a large mirror next to the above sconce so I didn’t want another mirror for the medicine cabinet.  This was the perfect solution!

Once the toilet goes in, well, once it arrives and goes in…the CLOSET is next!

No comments: