Tuesday, June 11, 2013

A Giant Baby

I looked out the window and saw Ryan pushing his baby…

 2013-06-06_001

 

 

2013-06-06_003

Giant.

Last Night:

Oh, my, oh my was that a stressful game last night!  It is playoff time around here.  Our team went into playoffs as the top seed.  We lost the first game to our biggest rival.  It has been rather unpleasant playing them.  And by ‘them’, I mean their coach.  We won the second game, so we went into the game last night tied.  It was close the whole game.  We lost the toss, so we were the visiting team.  We went up by two in the last inning and were able to hold them to that.  Whew!  So…we keep playing.  Next game is on Thurs.  If we win, we play on Sat. morning.

1 comment:

The Simmons Family said...

Hello!! I didn't know how to contact you so I found your blog!! :) You are so sweet to offer your car but I can't drive stick... of course. :) Ha. If you are in the are at all in the upcoming months I'd love to meet you, go tot he park, anything else! :) Thanks.