Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Director’s Last Night

 I told Erik that I wanted to take a picture of him on his last night in his toddler bed.  He reluctantly came into his room, ran over to the floor, and said, “Take a picture of me here.”

2013-01-22_001

 

2013-01-22_002Now take one like this.”

 

2013-01-22_003 And then I said, “Get in your bed so I can take a picture of you in your bed!!”  Politely, of course.  Or sort of politely.

We had to go up in size so he has enough room amongst his friends and plethora of blankets.

 

 

2013-01-22_005

Now take one like this.  It’s like Captain America.”

 

2013-01-22_006 Tomorrow the new bed arrives…if I get back in time from a short appointment.  I hope we aren’t the first on the list.  Erik has been counting down the days for a week.  I have been counting down getting the train table out of there for months.  Our little SuperHero is growing up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am always blessed by everything you put on this blog. I am totally amazed my little nephew is growing up SO fast and I cannot wait to see his new bed. Super hero bedspread coming too?
Love you guys - Tessie