Friday, June 22, 2012

Off-duty

I gave the camera a few days off!  I just finished putting all of the pictures into Ryan’s kindergarten book.  Now I have to do the writing.  I may get this done before he starts second grade!  September has about 20 pages and April and May each have 2!  I must have given the camera some vacation days then too. 

I bought presents for Kimmy’s foster mom and social worker.  I have also gotten a few things for the trip.  I need to write a note to her foster mom so my friend’s mom can translate it for me.  I have to start on that soon.  Even though we have several more weeks, I don’t want to be all frenzied in the last few days. 

Harvey started working on the bathroom again.  Those darn shingles set us back big time.  Kimmy may have to wait a couple of months for a real bath, but we might have a floor!

Tomorrow starts another tournament.  One of our players quit in the middle of the last one.  Another kid had a fever yesterday…It’s going to be interesting!

So, there are some random happenings around here.  Camera is back on duty tomorrow!

No comments: